Suspending Warrants Step 2 - Complete Legal Help Form

The Legal Help Form (also known as a CW1) is used for claiming payment for providing initial advice and assistance.

If a client is receiving a passported benefit you do not need to record details of their income. For all other clients you need proof of their income. To speed things up I have created two template Legal Help forms one for clients on passported benefits and one for the others.

Legal Help Form Passported Benefits
Legal Help Form Non Passported Benefits

Details will also need to be obtained for the client's partner and they will need to sigh the form as well as the client.

After completing the Legal Help form the client needs to be advised about the proof of income which the Legal Aid Agency will require.

Leave a comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to the Top