Disrepair Manual Introduction

The procedure is based on the availability of the civil remedy of a tenant being able to obtain an Order in the County Court requiring a landlord to carry out repair works in their home. The Guide will enable the caseworker to apply for an Order. It will also cover obtaining funding for the work from the Legal Aid Agency and compliance with the Pre Action Protocol for Disrepair Proceedings.

Back to the Top